A very important information’s you need to know if you are planning to purchase a property in the Philippines:
1. Docs Stamp (1.5% of the total selling price)
2. Transfer Tax (0.5% but not over 1% of the selling price or zonal value whichever is higher depending on LGU where the property is located.
3. Registration Fee (depends on the amount of the property in the Deed Of Sale)
4. Notarial Fee (depends on the amount of the property in the Deed Of Sale)
5. Processing Fee (fee of the broker/agent who will transfer the title, depends on the agreement of the agent/broker and client. )
6. Miscellaneous (Expedite, attorney fee etc)
7. Capital Gains Tax (6% of the total selling price.)